When our children are distressed we try to help but are often rejected...
“You don't understand” “It won't work” "I can't"
As parents, when your child is struggling with anxiety, anger, despair and shame:
- We feel hopeless
- We worry if they will ever be able to cope
- We fear that they won't get over the rejection and pain
- We despair that we have contributed to the negative feelings they are experiencing
The change from dependent child to independent young adult can be a very rocky ride - the right help at the right time can make all the difference.
The resources on this site have been designed to support you and your child to ensure the transition runs as smoothly as possible.
Your child's inner peace equals peace of mind for you.
Peace of Mind for All
- is about helping lovely and kind 11-17+ year olds who are struggling with feelings of anxiety, anger, shame and despair.
- is about helping parents put the oxygen mask on themselves first so they can be their best selves and be better parents.
- is about building confidence, resilience and self-acceptance through drug-free tailor-made treatment.
- is about making it right for you, your child and your whole family.
Why are our teenagers, young people and children increasingly stressed, anxious, depressed and sometimes very angry?